[Asterisk-biz] looking for good project to invest

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Sep 12 19:42:14 MST 2005

If you are concerned get an NDA and all.  Verify location to ensure that
the NDA will be supported.  As I see it there are two likely reasons
that someone would ask this way.

1. genuine offer, although questions arise about how business savy this
person is, given some of the volunteered information.

2. seeking ideas to implement, people send off their business plan of a
novel idea with enough details that the idea can be used.

One problem with a global workplace is that the laws of one country are
often different from the laws of another, and judges typically have no
ability to pass judgements on foreign assets (takes cooperation of the
local government).  As such a lawsuit for ideas taken in this mannor may
not be fruitful.

I specifically am not saying that is what is going on, I dont know what
is going on, just giving my impressions based on the very few bits of
information that I have at hand.  This really could be a genuine offer
made, and someone could start a company with the $300k, although I dont
know which currency that is in.

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 22:24 -0400, Tom Hayden wrote:
> He's been posting around here a lot lately. This is probably his 3rd
> post offering this, sounds suspicious coming from a hotmail account.
>
> --
> Tom

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378