[Asterisk-biz] VOIP Supply

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Mon Sep 12 07:20:23 MST 2005

I would avoid the risks as much as possible. If I needed Saturday
delivery to another city I would have to fly in to, I would really try
to see if the customer could receive the goods and begin my travel only
when they have arrived. Even at that, there is always the risk of dead
on arrival equipment. Even if you pretest the equipment and take it
along on the flight, there are risks. If I had to do something on a
holiday weekend in order to minimize disruption of the customer
operations, I would have the equipment arriving there by Thursday and
myself by early Friday. That gives me some time to unpack and test
things. If anything is wrong I need to know before the weekend starts so
I can try to get it locally or have it shipped overnight with Saturday
morning delivery. It's called "being organized".