[Asterisk-biz] Strategic Alliance

Chris listmail at odisok.net
Fri Sep 9 21:22:28 MST 2005

    Ok, so the banker part is out of it.  My idea of a "Strategic Alliance"
is I pay you a finders fee, commission, or you mark up what I charge you.
Then I use my company name as a consultant.    Otherwise this person or
company should just be put on your payroll.

    That would be like a gifted programmer going to Microsoft and telling
them Microsoft can do all the leg work (and I will pay them in advance) but
they have to use my company name instead of Microsoft.

    An Alliance is two business working together.    You might have better
luck to have a "no compete" agreement that says that the partner can't go to
your clients outside of you.   I've done that kind of work before and it
worked very well.    I changed the partner a discounted rate for the service
and hardware and they charged their customer.

Regards,

Chris