[Asterisk-biz] NetLogic

Jonathan k. Creasy jonathan at bluegrass.net
Thu Sep 8 14:52:57 MST 2005

I just wanted to put in a plug for Netlogic. We have setup an emergency
call center in Louisville for the Red Cross here to assist in processing
people traveling from the south and we have put 40 phones in place with
various government agencies.

They are handling all our outbound traffic for us and doing a wonderful
job. I called them up late last night and said that I would need to
terminate a significant amount of traffic (compared to usual) and they
said our network's open for you do what you need to do.

On a side not, I placed an order for a DID and a line yesterday morning
around 10:00. I have the DID and the login information for the server by
5:30 yesterday afternoon.

Excellent company!

-Jonathan