[Asterisk-biz] AstriCon 2005 - Exhibit Space Going Fast

Steven Sokol steven.sokol at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:06:09 MST 2005

AstriCon 2005 - The Asterisk PBX Conference and Exhibition
             - October 12 - 14, 2005
             - Anaheim, California

Join nearly 1000 Asterisk users, developers, consultants, and VARs
from around the globe for the Asterisk event of the year.  AstriCon
includes technology exhibits, in-depth tutorials, industry
perspectives, an an exhibit hall filled with Asterisk product and
service vendors.

Asterisk represents an important and growing portion of the VoIP
market.  By exhibiting at AstriCon you can connect directly with
hundreds of full qualified potential customers.  AstriCon is attended
by enterprise Asterisk users, interconnect vendors (telephone system
resellers), interactive voice response (IVR) resellers, custom
application developers, VoIP service providers and more.

Some of our current exhibitor/sponsors include:

- Digium         - NETXUSA        - Nuvio
- Cylogistics    - Aheeva         - Sayson
- Citel          - Mix Networks   - Xorcom
- Securax        - CommPartners   - Snom

Exhibit space at AstriCon 2005 is going fast.  We now have 14 of the
21 booth spaces sold.  We need all orders to be complete no later than
September 16 in order to guarantee floor space.  If you would be
interested in exhibiting, please contact Lisa King today at
info at astricon.net, or by phone at +1 816 256 8917.

We also have a number of marketing opportunities which are still
available for individual or joint sponsorship.  These include the
conference t-shirt and the conference bag.  Contact Lisa for more
information.

AstriCon 2005 Schedule:

Tuesday, October 11, 2005
* Pre-Conference Introductory Seminar