[Asterisk-biz] (Fwd) White Pages Listing

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Tue Sep 6 05:24:49 MST 2005

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I wrote:

> [...]
My guess is that the CLEC who obtained the numbers can do that. I know
that 15 years ago I could get a my pager/voicemail DID published for a
reasonable fee. The paging company required a service commitment with
deposit. The reasoning was that they wouldn't be able to sell the number
to another customer until the printed directory expired.