[Asterisk-biz] Brent Clements

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Sep 5 10:05:40 MST 2005

Jerk take this offline. If you didn't have a specified finish date then
you are responsible for being a bad customer.

We all don't need to hear about this.

He has been in touch and obviously hasn't run off with your money. It's
the long weekend here in the USA, no reason he should be answering his
phones until tomorrow.

Dean