[Asterisk-biz] Contact info : Brent Clements

bclem at im-online.net bclem at im-online.net
Sun Sep 4 22:40:49 MST 2005

Good Evening Mr. Karim,

Because you have posted this to a public mailing list, I will respond in public.

**To the Asterisk-biz Mailing list, please bear with me, some of this may not
seem to be "customer service oriented" to alot of you, but it must be said**

We have been in contact with you. The last communication was via IM and also an
email from us dated 8/31/05 which was Wednesday. I have even returned a number
of your calls, each time speaking with your partner who quite frankly I can
barely understand. My hope is that he has passed my message(s) onto you even
with the language barrier.

Our business hours are from 8am-5pm CST Monday through Friday. While we are a
small company and usually work weekends to make our customers happy, my entire
company has been unavailable due to the labor day weekend starting Friday at
4pm. This may be part of the reason why you can't get in touch with anyone from
our company. We are also most times out of the office working at customers'
sites. We are a company of 5 people each pulling his/her own weight. Two of my
employees(as of Tuesday) are in Louisiana with their families during this time
national crisis. So I'm down to 3 people right now.

This is in no way an excuse for non-communication, but it is a reason why we are
sometimes hard to get in touch with. We also rank tech support calls as first
responders so if your posting a voice mail in my personal mail box or the
general mail box, it may not get reponded to within our 4 hour guaranteed time
frame for our customers.

We have an excellent track record with most(around 98%) of our customers as well
as our vendors and would have hoped to eventually have the same with you.

We tried to explain the reasons why there was a delay in your project, primarily
due to shipping which included our mail drop off's(we use a UPS store location
for our UPS shipments for security and logistics reasons) lack of
communications with us about the arrival of your package(s). As of Wednesday,
8-31-05. We have received two packages(3 hard drives in total).

I have also explained to you that since this is the first time that we are doing
this for you, that there is a slight delay while we ramp up our production side
in order to do it faster in the future. I have even given suggestions such as
the purchase of on-site, in-stock, made-ready materials from us(at cost) in
order to produce your equipment at a very fast rate. I told you during our
first conversation that it would take about a week after we receive your
equipment to get it back to you. You asked if we could get it back within a
day. I said yes, but the first time there would be a delay. You agreed as I
recall.

I have offered to not charge you for any of the initial project including
shipping due to the delay(s). We discussed this by IM this past
Wednesday/Thursday which you acknowledged and were fine with from what I could
gather. With the labor day holiday, I believe your equipment(I need to check
with my remaining tech on this) should arrive sometime Tuesday at the latest.

While I understand needing to communicate with a vendor and I am the first
person who will go above and beyond to take care of our customers, I do not
appreciate, what amounts to, being e-stalked. You have contacted every single
mailing list and forum which I am on. You also appear to have found out my
personal contact information and have used it to contact and post similiar
messages on many of the forums and mailing lists I am on, including those that
have nothing to do with business. You, or someone from your organization has
even contacted my family residence this weekend.

At this point, while I understand that you would probably like to move on due to
the delays, IO Networks would like to cease all business and communications with
you and your organization.  We will return any and all equipment to your
organization immediately.

I wish you and your organization the best of luck in it's endeavors.

Sincerely,

Brent Clements
VP, Operations
LLC Member