[Asterisk-biz] Astersisk dedicated server hosting in USA

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Fri Sep 2 17:58:42 MST 2005

It has our * distro which simplifies remote admin and the cost includes
expert assistance with configuration and ongoing support. Of course, we
monitor and maintain it as well.

Here's a link to some additional info:

http://www.thevoipconnection.com/store/catalog/product_16236_VSXtrade_Hosted
_Asterisk_Server.html