[Asterisk-biz] VOIP Routes

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Fri Sep 2 06:16:58 MST 2005

Someone sent me this email and thought this may be useful for
asterisk-biz list.

Seshu

 Subject: VOIP Routes

Hi All,

First TIME (Pakistan 9242xxx or 9221xxx) DID Numbers

Pakistan (DID) Virtual Numbers from Lahore, Karachi,

*	Minimum 200 Numbers Batch
*	25$ Each Number Per month ( No Incoming Call Charges)
*	Monthly Payment With Minimum 6 Months Contract
*	Rest Of Pakistan Numbers are coming Soon
*	Sip 2 With G.729 Codec Support

Pakistan Licensed Proper Route with 68% ASR ,

 On 10.89 Cents 1/1 billing Prepaid Payment

Need The Reliable TDM Route ?

We can provide you Reliable TDM Routes and direct routes, please contact
us for the detailed A to Z Rates.

Reseller Application

With support of PC2Phone, Calling Card, IP Phone, Callback,

*	You want to start the VOIP business without having your own
installation?
*	You Want to Rent the Equipment with Callback, IP Phone,
PC2Phone?
*	You Want To Start Calling Card business in any country without
having your own billing platform?

 Please contact us for details with your requirements

Need  Remote Support For Your Existing VOIP Network ?

We can provide remote support for Quintum, Cisco , Nextone, Sysmaster VM
2000, Sysmaster SM 7000 , MERA MVTS / SIP HIT , or any other kind of
VOIP Equipment

Voiperz Networks

http://www.voiperz.net

Sales at voiperz.net