[Asterisk-biz] I know this has probably already been answered, but is Vonage Unlimited really unlimited?

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:50:13 MST 2005

Vonage terms and conditions say..
3.6 Termination Fee (Does Not Apply to Business Plus Customers). You will be
charged a termination fee of $39.99 per voice line if your Service is
terminated for any reason during the first twelve months following the
activation of your Service.

ALSO REUFND ON
you have not exceeded 250 minutes of usage (500 minutes for Retail
Customers);

means probably thats the cap..

just maybe..

try them push 5000 minutes and see what they do