[Asterisk-biz] Need help Varion Card

Asterisk asterisk at govarion.com
Thu Sep 1 08:00:30 MST 2005

Dome,

I JUST Received this message back from my mailserver.  It appears your end might be having trouble, since I've been sending and receiving Emails all morning today and all day yesterday with no problem.

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to all of its recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue.

The message identifier is:     <006001c5ae3a$256fb060$8d00a8c0 at malibutech.com>

The subject of the message is: Re: Enquiry from Varion, Inc.

The date of the message is:    Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:42:00 -0400

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

	dome at tel.co.th

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up, and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.