[Asterisk-biz] Service like thevoice.digium.com for spanishtranslation

Adrian Boismoreau aboismoreau at skymedia.com.ar
Mon Oct 31 14:12:41 MST 2005

Hello,

We are offering professional IVRs / voice prompts recording in 4 different languages.
You can download a sample from here: http://gruposkymedia.com/sky-phone/announcers/demos_GS_SE.rar

Available languages are:
- Spanish (Neutral)
- English (American)
- Portuguese
- French

Translation is included at no extra charge.
Recording in all languages made by the same announcer of the sample, in a professional studio.

Very competitive rates. Email me off list if you are interested.

Thank you,

Adrian