[Asterisk-biz] Wanted: Vanity 00800 and 1800 numbers

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Oct 31 10:54:43 MST 2005

All,

We're looking for vanity numbers for the Integrics sales and support
IVR. We're looking for a 00800 number and a US 1800 number. We may also
be interested in a UK 0800 number.

Either easy to remember style, e.g. 00800 11223344 or a minor variation
on our company name, e.g. 1800 INTGRCS, 1800 INTEGRI, 1800 INTEGRS etc,
will be considered.

Delivery via SIP or IAX please. Please state signup costs, any monthly
fees, and per minute fees. We can pay by credit card, PayPal, etc.
Please also state examples of which specific numbers you can offer,
rather than just "yes, we can do 1800 numbers, contact us for a list".

--
Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,