[Asterisk-biz] Re: Re: Service like thevoice.digium.comforspanishtranslation

Adrian Boismoreau aboismoreau at skymedia.com.ar
Mon Oct 31 07:05:02 MST 2005

Hello Mehatem,

We offer professional translation services in Spanish, English, Portuguese, French and German.  To quote your website translation I will need to know which is the original language, which type of text and number of words. We can also offer web design services, if needed.

Please check the quality of our professional announcer and recording by downloading a sample from here: http://gruposkymedia.com/sky-phone/announcers/demos_GS_SE.rar

The minimum rates for PBX voice prompts (without background music or edition) are:

1 language: $78
2 languages: $130
3 languages: $195
4 languages: $260