[Asterisk-biz] Re: [voip-experts] I need a Better Resaller's Service provider

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Sun Oct 30 10:43:19 MST 2005

Dear Sam,

Please look at www.ip-pabx.com and phoneopia.com and virtualphoneline.com

If you are interested in any one of them, please email me which ones.

Virtualphoneline.com already has the re-seller offer on the web site.

We use xlite as our dialer or you can use sj phone or any other soft phone as your
dialer.

If you need a broadband device service check out superphoneunlimited.com or if
you are selling in asia and aftica check out mysuperphone.com which works on
modem + Lan based device.

Rehan