[Asterisk-biz] Popularity of Asterisk

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Sat Oct 29 09:41:36 MST 2005

Hi,

One way I judge the acceptance , relevance of software is by how many
books are written on the product. Asterisk has definitely moved into the
mainstream by the recent publication of 2 books - Asterisk The Future of
Telephony and Building Telephony Systems with Asterisk. I wonder if
there are any books on Cisco's VOIP or any other proprietary system that
was written by someone not affiliated with the company.

My 2 cents..

Thanks