[Asterisk-biz] Ault Power Injectors - PW130

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Sat Oct 29 08:10:11 MST 2005

We have a single Port PoE injector, based upon the PW130, ships with a
standard RJ45 patch cable, and a reverse polarity patch cable for Cisco
PoE capable phones.  Works fine with Cisco phones.  Currently out of
stock but I should have more arriving late this coming week.  $30/ea
includes standard RJ45 + Cisco RJ45 and AC Power Cable.

http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=911

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com