[Asterisk-biz] Seeking volume termination: Indonesia, Malaysia, and Asia in general

Ted Gibson tgibson at TGItelecom.com
Fri Oct 28 17:29:50 MST 2005

Malaysia is .136, Indonesia is .057, india is .0105
  -----Original Message-----
  From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Rodney Tamblyn
  Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:07 AM
  To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
  Subject: [Asterisk-biz] Seeking volume termination: Indonesia,
Malaysia,and Asia in general

  Hello,

  I'm seeking volume termination rates for Indonesia and Malaysia.

  I'd be interested in rates (but lower volumes) for: China, Myanmar, Nepal,
Bangladesh, Vietnam, Philippines, Pakistan, UAE and India

  Please reply with rates and terms, either here or directly to me off-list.

  Thanks

  ~ Rodney
  --
  Rodney Tamblyn
  Sineapps Ltd

  Solutions for Independent Telecommunications Service Providers