[Asterisk-biz] Digium Announces Highest Analog Density Card in Open Source Telephony Market - 24-ports/card

Justin McAteer jmcateer at digium.com
Fri Oct 28 11:02:20 MST 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The TDM2400P will be available for purchase from our resellers and
distributors on Tuesday, November 8th. The product will begin shipping
on Monday, November 21st.

You may find more information about the TDM2400P here:
http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=product_detail&category=hardware&product=TDM2400P&tab=details

You may find the Digium distributor for your region, here:
http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=order

Thank You,
Justin McAteer
Sales @ Digium, Inc.