[Asterisk-biz] Mainland Europe DDIs (for NTS not VoIP)

Simon Woodhead woodheads at esms.com
Wed Oct 26 08:41:39 MST 2005

Folks,

We're looking for DDIs in mainland Europe, especially France & Germany.
These are for fax service and would need to terminate to DDIs (mapped
one-to-one) in the UK or Canada. We're looking for a price per DDI, with
quantity breaks and rates for the leg to the UK or Canada. Live date in
mainland-Europe for this project is Q1 2006 but we would like to test a
small number (up to 1000) DDIs immediately.

Please contact me directly off-list.

Thanks,
Simon