[Asterisk-biz] DiD and Termination in the DC (703) and MountainView (650)

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Wed Oct 26 08:11:37 MST 2005

Junction Networks can handle your request.

We support as part of our standard service:

-unlimited simultaneous calls in and out (No channel charges)
-username and password authentication
-RSA keys
-immediate provisioning of DIDs which are available through our user portal.
-DIDs throughout the United States
-IAX2 and SIP support
-Superior and professional customer service and support
-Configuration instructions for Asterisk, Asterisk at Home, Switchvox, AMP,
X-Ten products, Sipura and more.
-User Portal with real time CDRs and multiple account management tools.

Add-on features:

-Failover routing ($18.95 per month for all of your DIDs) - set protocol,
registration and timeout conditions to send calls to another user agent,
PSTN number or voicemail box which is included.
-Voicemail boxes ($2.00 per month per box)  Leverage our capacity and
infrastructure for your voicemail needs. Choose your own authentication
username and password for each voicemail box.
-International calling worldwide (additional per minute rates apply)

Thanks for considering us!

You can read about our service and see a list of immediately available area
codes at our website, www.junctionnetworks.com

Regards,

Rob Wolpov
rob at junctionnetworks.com