[Asterisk-biz] a list of *-based hardware pbx's?

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Wed Oct 26 07:10:23 MST 2005

Kevin,

I think Digium should look at Iareanet Solution and hardware. They could
be an excellent partner for you. They are selling a tonne of the
Asterisk PBX Boxes.

Some links are here:

http://www.iareapbx.com/VOIP-PBX.htm

SOHO

http://www.iareapbx.com/SOHO-VOIP-PBX.htm
Small Office

http://www.iareapbx.com/Small-Office-VOIP-PBX.htm
Midrange

http://www.iareapbx.com/Midrange-Office-VOIP-PBX.htm

Iareanet is a lot more than a PBX. They have a whole slew of solutions
centered around Asterisk.

Seshu Kanuri