[Asterisk-biz] Dids

Ted Gibson tgibson at TGItelecom.com
Tue Oct 25 17:27:54 MST 2005

We also have US, UK, Australia and Mexico DIDs

Usage .010

Toronto  	@ $1.50/mth each.

Ottawa 	@ $1.50/mth each.

Hamilton 	@ $1.50/mth each.

Kitchener 	@ $1.50/mth each.

London	@ $4.50/mth each.

Montreal 	@ $4.50/mth each.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Dan na
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:25 PM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] Dids

Hello all i need Dids for select locations in Canada with some good size
volume,

Calgary  200 Dids/ as long as there is no per minute incoming
Edmonton 200 Dids/ as long as there is no per minute incoming
Vancouver 200 Dids/ as long as there is no per minute incoming
Toronto 200 Dids/ as long as there is no per minute incoming
London 200 Dids/ as long as there is no per minute incoming
Brantford 200 Dids/ as long as there is no per minute incoming
Sudbury 200 Dids/ as long as there is no per minute incoming
Barrier 200 Dids/ as long as there is no per minute incoming
Please send me your pricing and locations in canada you have.
please send this off list

Also looking for 1800 1866 1877 1888 and 1900 numbers

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
first two months FREE*.