[Asterisk-biz] RE: Asterisk-Biz Digest, Vol 15, Issue 101

Dan na workinggod at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:54:04 MST 2005

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:00:15 -0700
From: trixter aka Bret McDanel <trixter at 0xdecafbad.com>
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-biz] RE: Asterisk-Biz Digest, Vol 15, Issue 99
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 21:55 -0600, Dan na wrote:
>If you have Volume to the usa i know of a company that can beat 0.008
>contact sales at airstarcommunications.com one of my clients are playing
>0.0075 and below with really good stats.

>This is to any non premium number in the US?  What volume is required to
>get that rate?
Not sure i know the client i was wondering for was doing 300K per day. i
don`t know if you need to be doing that much volume or not. best is to
contact them

Btw. if anyone needs pricing on different destinations world wide. please
contact me off form with your Rate/volume and i will see if i can`t find you
the route

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
e-mail and attachments.
first two months FREE*.