[Asterisk-biz] US termination

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Mon Oct 24 17:02:06 MST 2005

Dear Thameem,

You can buy termination from phoneopia.com

its 1.9 cent a min no commitment

and 1.5 cent when you buy 1000$ worth of mins.

You can also pass your own caller id if you buy in wholesale

Rehan

> I already mentioned in my email that we are planning to bring about 1 lakh minutes per month
>
> -Thameem
>
> On 10/24/05, Support <brian at ezzitel.com> wrote:
>     I can give you termination which will not be a problem. I just need to know how many
>     minutes you plan to send here.
>

> Brian Fertig

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
PSTN, SIP or IAX2 number, or Asterisk  Superb Web Controls.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - Ip Centrex System, with global service.
Http://www.superPBX.net - One World, One Number, One Pabx, Physical.