[Asterisk-biz] MCC billing platform

Are london3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:16:30 MST 2005

Dear Thameem

I am sorry you are having problem installing AstBill.

AstBill is developed with the latest tools to be the VOIP Billing and
management sofware for tomorrow.

MySQL 5 is released in Full version from today.
AstBill make full use of Asterisk REALTIME. So we have to do with Beta 1.2
AstBill also work on Asterisk 1.09 Stable
Don't be scared about Drupal. It gives you a Billing software with themes.
Extreemly easy to change the layout and web interface plus exelent security.
Installation documentation is getting better and better. A new installation
package will be released in less than 10 days time. It is harder to make a
simple installation on Linux than to make a billing software. :-)

Feel free to contact me if you want assistance with installation.

Are Casilla --
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Asterisk and
Drupal Consultants
http://astbill.com - Billing, Routing and Management software for Asterisk