[Asterisk-biz] Voxee Service Down?

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Mon Oct 24 11:06:34 MST 2005

>> This is certainly true. If you have the volume you can get better
>> pricing. I'd sure love to know where I could get termination for
>> .0008. Did you mean .008?
>>

> I do believe that is level 3's price but the minimum minutes is 3.5M

We do some business with Level 3 and you are wrong on both counts.
Their minimum is measured in dollars [usually 10K to 50K per MONTH] and
their pricing is not flat rate, it is tiered, and no where near .008

It is no surprise that the "budget price" carriers always seem to be
around for a few months and then burn out never to be seen again....