[Asterisk-biz] MCC billing platform

Thameem Ansari thameem.ansari at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:42:52 MST 2005

I am trying to install astbill in my fedora core 3 but it sucks. They don't
have clean installation steps. Their installation steps are too complicated
for a bit techinical user. And moreover those guys are using all beta
version softwares like Mysql 5.x, Asterisk 1.2 beta and they need Drupal...

If you can provide details about how did u guys installed astbill that would
help me solve my problems. I like their solution but the installation sucks.

Thanks,
Thameem