[Asterisk-biz] Voxee Service Down?

Linsys koolman at intrusionsec.com
Sun Oct 23 10:42:09 MST 2005

No, Level3 and no other Tier-1 carrier offer a blended rate... they charge
anywhere between $.002 and $0.03 per minute to the U.S they charge my
LATA/NXX...  with a min commit of $25k worth of service per month with a 3
month ramp up time.

-=Linsys=-

IntrusionSec.com
#1 Hacker Gamez Web Site On the Internet
http://www.intrusionsec.com
linsys at intrusionsec.com

When Your Life Flashes Before Your Eyes
When You Die, Does That Include The Part
Where Your Life Flashes Before Your Eyes?