[Asterisk-biz] Voxee Service Down?

Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Sat Oct 22 16:12:43 MST 2005

Andres wrote:

> Daryl Sanders wrote:
>
>> Sounds like you get what you pay for... If you don't pay a provider a
>> reasonable rate they simply cannot afford to provide reliable service,
>> and they end up going under like so many we have seen come and go.
>>

> Exactly.  Those who only want to pay the cheapest prices should be
> prepared to be disappointed.  Providers who charge higher prices
> usually do so in order to hire staff and provide an adequate level of
> service.
>
> Andres.

not always true.  for instance.. if you have the traffic you can get
termination (lets say in the us) for .0008 cents per minute.  do the numbers

considering voxee specifically says:

We are start-up friendly and therefore no monthly minimum volume
commitments to quality for our highly competitive prices. You can now
build your own VoIP service and compete head on with the big boys for a
share of the booming VoIP market, yet pose a competitive edge because of
our aggressive pricing to leading destinations.

you wouldn't expect to ge raped by retail sales organizations when you
are seeking a wholesale solution.

if I want the retail end, why not vonage... they are the same price and
you know they are fairly stable, well known and under law suit

Best Regards

Greg Cirino

Spam and Virus Free Email
included with every email account