[Asterisk-biz] Looking for advanced consultant services

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sat Oct 22 04:17:46 MST 2005

Hello, we can help you with this. Setting up large Asterisk and SER
clusters is our speciality. We've done 4 high availability and fully
redundant systems this year, as well as quite a few smaller ones.

NAT traversal is no problem; we can do this on SER. We generally don't
use STUN, as it's not necessary.

We also have a full featured user and reseller management system with
integrated billing. We have a demo of the beta test version up at:

http://guest:guest@itsp.demo.integrics.com/

and will be making a formal product announcement once we have more
marketing material. I'll send you a separate email with a feature list
and road map.

We can also do custom development to your specifications. I'll send you
an email off-list with pricing.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 (0)7870 699 479