[Asterisk-biz] Cisco Phone Price Re-duction

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Fri Oct 21 11:41:16 MST 2005

All:

I am running a sale today, Saturday, and Sunday for Asterisk List members.

CP-7960G New In Box $310 W/ Cube!!! Regularly $356

CP-7940G New IN Box $260 with Cube!!! Regularly $296

Please contact me directly to take advatage of this offer. Again it lasts
for today, tomorrow, and Sunday!!!

Thanks,

Garrett Smith

 <mailto:gsmith at voipsupply.com> gsmith at voipsupply.com

Internet Telephony Expo Booth # 623!

VoIPSupply.com

     -- a division of B2 Technologies, LLC

(716) 250-3408 Direct

(716) 630-1548 Fax

(716) 903-9495 Cell

AOL IM: B2sales

VoIPSupply.com is North America's largest VAR of VoIP Hardware. We offer the
Internet's largest online product catalog featuring products from Sipura,
Linksys, Cisco, Polycom, Digium, Grandstream, Snom, Mediatrix, Pingtel,
Centrepoint Technologies, Carrier Access, Clipcomm, and many more!