[Asterisk-biz] Cisco ATA-188-I1-A's Available Great Price

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Thu Oct 20 07:43:22 MST 2005

We have a consignment of Cisco ATA-188-I1-A arriving early next week.
Cisco list price on these is $325/ea.

The Cisco ATA 188 has two voice ports, each supporting independent
telephone numbers, giving you two separate lines. In addition, the
internal Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a
10/100BASE-T Ethernet network via an RJ-45 interface.

These are in factory sealed (10) packs, have about (150) coming
available, would like to move these
in lots of (25) minimum.

Cisco List Price - $325/ea
Your Cost - $160/ea