[Asterisk-biz] Sangoma A104D Shipping Soon

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Oct 18 17:37:06 MST 2005

I'd imagine your standard Asterisk config would work.  Intel P4 3.0 GHZ,
512MB-1GB  of RAM.  The Sangoma's do a lot of the "heavy lifting" on the
board, which alleviates the load for the host CPU.  I'm sure we'll see
some benchmarking on these soon.

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com