[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Developers Wanted - West London (corrected version)

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 18 13:30:13 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 14:53 -0400, Mark Phillips wrote:
> Your thinking of EFTA. European Free Trade Assn
>
> Iceland, Finland and a few others are in this.

We were both wrong, I got the information from the Irish government
originally (the unnamed source in my previous email).  They refer to it
as the EEA (european economic area) which is EU member states, norway,
iceland and liechtenstein.  Specifically I was researching work permits
there a while back.  That may just be them using that term I dont know
but that is the term I was thinking of.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378