[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Developers Wanted - West London (corrected version)

Brian Mulligan bkm at syntec.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 10:18:28 MST 2005

Syntec UK Ltd is a licensed telco offering a full range of
telecommunications services for National and International clients delivered
over TDM and IP. We have immediate vacancies for software engineers with
hands-on experience of developing Asterisk based applications. The positions
are full time and based in our offices in West Ealing, London, England.
Competitive salaries and a pleasant, flexible working environment await the
right candidates. You will need to be based locally and have valid working
permits for employment in the EC. Please send all CV's to:

recruitment at syntec.co.uk

Syntec UK Ltd
Innovation in communications
+44 (0)207 741 8000 Direct Line