[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Developers Wanted - West London

Brian Mulligan bkm at syntec.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 10:06:25 MST 2005

Syntec UK Ltd is a licensed telco offering a full range of
telecommunications services for National and International clients delivered
over TDM and IP. We have immediate vacancies for software engineers with
hands-on experience of developing Asterisk based applications. The positions
are full time and based in our offices in West Ealing, London, England.
Please do not apply unless you have full Competitive salaries and a
pleasant, flexible working environment await the right candidates. You will
need to be based locally and have valid working permits for employment in
the EC. Please send all CV's to:

recruitment at syntec.co.uk

Syntec UK Ltd
Innovation in communications