[Asterisk-biz] Swiss DDIs / European 0800s

Simon Woodhead woodheads at esms.com
Tue Oct 18 08:43:38 MST 2005

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a block of 1000+ Swiss DDIs but with pricing for the actual
number and concurrent calls across the account broken out. I'm expecting a
very low cost per DDI and then a rate for concurrent calls with the
flexibility to add extra capacity or DDIs separately. Calls delivered to us
by SIP or IAX.

I'm also in the market for European 0800 numbers, either country specific or
Europe wide.

If you can help with either of the above, please let me know.

Many thanks,
Simon