[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet.com Announces New Rates, Hawaii Direct at 1.3 cents and UK Mobile with Roaming

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Mon Oct 17 08:18:16 MST 2005

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:07:46 -0400
  sales department <sales at calleveryone.com> wrote:
> on 10/17/05 10:38 AM, Robert Webb at
>asterisk at ropeguru.com wrote:
>
>> Well then, it must be a case of, "You get what you pay
>> for", because they look a little expensive to me at
>>$.039
>> per minute for out going compared to VoIPJet at $.013
>>per
>> minute.
>>
>> In addition, they want a $10 setup fee for the BYOD plan
>> AND it looks like you have to get at least one DID from
>> them. At least with VoIPjet there is no setup fee, per
>> minute is cheaper, and if they do have an outage, that
>>is
>> why I also use Voicepulse and teliax for outgoing. Of
>> which, more than one provider is also prudent in a
>> production environment.
>
> Hello List,
>
> Our "wholesale" rates are NOT published.  What you see
>is our consumer
> rates.  As Matt and others will attest, our wholesale
>USA rate is lower than
> Voipjet's.
>
> If you would like to get DID's you can....again, the
>wholesale rate for
> DID's are less than what are published on the consumer
>side.
>
> I'll be happy to privately email those rates to you.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> <robb>
>
> --
> sales department
> calleveryone.com

But in a position like i am in which I am not using enough
for wholesale rates, you are not cheaper. Where I can
still get a much chepaer rate with out wholesale hassles
from VoIPjet.

And to be honest, I have not had any issues with them.
While they did have the ONE prolonged outtage, that is why
I keep alternative providers around. And their quality has
been fine for me.