[Asterisk-biz] Low cost T.38 access??

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sun Oct 16 17:43:35 MST 2005

Rehan, if you really have did's  with T.38, what is the lowest cost? I
just want one for test/development purposes. Anything in US48 would work
for now.

Also, get some 207 maine did's offered on didx.org and I will be much
more impressed that the site is doing what it was originally intended
for. Not criticizing just pointing it out.