[Asterisk-biz] Low cost T.38 access??

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Sun Oct 16 15:06:43 MST 2005

Dear Reid and Alex, who i most respect since he is old on this list.

And then Brian who KNOWS we do not offer t38

What do i write that you have to TOLLERATE ?
This is a Business mailing list, and people come here to find business, If you do not
like emails coming from people who are looking for business, you should un
subscribe to it.

Some time you wish for me to use correct spellings

How does he know? He asked some one ? it says on our web site ?

DIDX does not own a SINGLE DID NUMBER, every single number on didx comes
from over 1100 did providers around the world.

We do NOT know if they support t38 accept for the one listed on

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/VOIP+Service+Providers+T.38

Broadvox is also one of our member and they claim to support it.

The orignal poster already got an answer from me in his inbox, and i offered him
free did to try it himself.

Not every one on didx member list is using asterisk.

Rehan