[Asterisk-biz] Chinese knock off's of TDM400P

MvPhone mvphone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:08:20 MST 2005

The wierd thing is that their price for the card with one fxs module
is $62.5 ...
It looks like shipping to US is $29.40 (it says so on his auction on ebay)...

The bad thing for digium is that this card is pretty much the
reference design for the chips used on the card so IMHO anyone who
wants to make a cheap fxs/fxo modular card with the same chips would
end up with similar card ... not even a driver change ... there is no
IP there except the possible trademark of tdm400p ...

--
regards
Martin

Visit http://pbxhardware.com for