[Asterisk-biz] VOIPSupply.com New Product Announcements

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Oct 12 20:24:32 MST 2005

Nice catch Trixter - Netgear proposed this router to me as an Open, SIP
based unit.  I'll have someone in engineering evaluate it with Asterisk
and I'll post a review, I'm sure it'll work just fine.  We may have
already tested it for interoperability.   I know it's unlocked, the bit
about Callvantage I should have removed from our product page I often
cannibalize product specs from the manufacturers spec sheets.

I have seen the procedure for reflashing the Linksys router to run
Asterisk, dunno if you can do it with this unit, if it's possible I'm
sure somebody will do it in short order.

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive