[Asterisk-biz] PHP/SQL Pro Sought

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Wed Oct 12 13:29:44 MST 2005

Hi Cory,

I am an experienced Perl programmer with plenty of experience with
database backends.  I am also fully capable of creating well commented
and organized PHP code when Perl is not an option or not preferred.

I'd like to know a little more about your project requirements and if a
template is available for the page design.

Regards,
Trevor