[Asterisk-biz] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Large country based dialplan

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 11 23:43:54 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 14:12 +0800, Dinesh Nair wrote:
> On 10/12/05 13:00 trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com said the following:
> > Where I got the data from and all is also on that page if anyone wanted
> > to make their own lists.  I would appreciate any updates or corrections
> > that anyone happens to notice.
>
> a simple modification which would make this a lot more international
> friendly would be the definition of a variable to hold the international
> access code and then using this code instead of _011 which is US-centric.

Yup, it would, so would omiting it for your 'local' calls.  But that was
a quick and dirty thing, the idea is for people to actually go through
it and select what they need instead of using it as-is because 1. odds
are there are destinations you dont want (I did this originally for me
to use with voipbuster.com, I wanted to know what was mobile so I dont
call it ...)

That is tirvial even if done with sed

cat countrylist | sed -e s/011/00/g > somefile

easy enough for now anyway ...

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378