[Asterisk-biz] Large country based dialplan

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 11 22:00:11 MST 2005

I spent the last day or so gathering every country plan and listing
prefixes as mobile, premium, etc.  If anyone wants this I have made it
available at http://www.0xdecafbad.com/Global-Numbering-Plan.html

Each country has its own context, making it easy to include what you
want where.  Obviously this is not good for enterprise solutions, so I
have also provided a csv file for easy MySQL insertion of all the same
info.

For country code 1 I have broken it down into each country, for the US
and Canada for each region, and then made contexts that include those so
it should be fairly easy to include into what you need.

Cutting and pasting would be a far better solution than including this
whole file as it has 5000 entries.  But for those that use something
like voipbuster that gives free landline calls to a few countries this
may be helpful to know what you should be able to call and what you
should.

Where I got the data from and all is also on that page if anyone wanted
to make their own lists.  I would appreciate any updates or corrections
that anyone happens to notice.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378