[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Ffork - OpenPBX.org

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Tue Oct 11 20:47:31 MST 2005

From: http://www.sipro.com/

Many companies believe that because the source code of a technology can be
accessed at nearly no charge, they can integrate it within their products
without considering intellectual property. They argue that since they possess
the code itself they certainly have the rights to use this technology.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell