[Asterisk-biz] SPA-941 Pics

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Oct 11 10:36:29 MST 2005

There will be a dual ethernet version, it's coming, it will be the
SPA-942.  They are also planning PoE capable units.

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
+++++++++++++++
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22
f - 716.630.1548
e - Cory at VOIPSupply.com
AIM - b2Cory

canuck15 wrote:
> Not having 2 switched ports is a big minus IMHO but you can't have
> everything I guess.

>>> Patrick