[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Ffork - OpenPBX.org

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Mon Oct 10 23:29:11 MST 2005

On 10/11/05 14:08 Kevin P. Fleming said the following:
> protect (as you already pointed out in another response) our trademark
> and the license exceptions associated with it.

i can fully understand the need to protect the trademark, and this will go
a long way towards assuaging concerns about modifications to the source
which are necessary for different platforms.

still however, since openh323 is needed for chan_h323, and that this will
not be able to be done if the source is modified, it kinda limits
significant modifications to the source when openh323 is not used. o

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/